Friday, February 6, 2009

Fall Wedding Invitations


My husband Stephen and I were married in the fall. It was a beautiful time of year to get married and happens to be one of my favorite seasons. The leaves turning on the Aspen in the Colorado mountains are breathtaking. A stroll through the dirt primitive road of Guanella Pass is one of Stephen and my favorite things to do during the fall. It paints a picture that no photo could do justice. And the cold crisp air that seems to linger even on beautiful sunny days is refreshing and exhilarating.

Because of my love for the fall, I really enjoy creating fall themed wedding invitation designs. While most of our collections already have fall themed color schemes, I have also developed designs that are exclusive to fall themed weddings. My newest creation is the Charlotte. I wanted to create something fun and casual; perfect for the autumn bride who wants to introduce some whimsy into her perfect day. Check out any of our many fall-themed designs:

Alexa
Amelia
Avery
Charlotte
Dora
Fiona
Molly
Rory

2 comments:

  1. I like the more elegant, feminine, clasic looks so I like Fiona and then Molly which is a little more on the fun side. I love the circles! But I was also very intrigued with Alexa and Avery with the real look of the tree/leaves. It really sets the feel for the time of year and celebrates the season as well as the biggest event of the year...well, at least for the bride of course! I love what you've done with pulling the season into the design, it's unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. You are the most amazing designer EVER. Period.

    ReplyDelete