Sunday, February 22, 2009

Inspirations


I've started posting a small "blurb" on some of my wedding paper collections that describe the inspiration behind several of my wedding invitation designs. It's been fun to get the chance to share a little bit of my personal life through my products. I like that my clients can share that part of me. I also wanted to add that I don't always just look for inspiration through my own experiences but really appreciate it when my clients send inspiration my way.

Recently I developed a beach themed wedding invitation design that was inspired by a bride I met at a wedding show in Denver. She sent me a beautiful video of Hermosa Beach to give me inspiration. This is an example of what I like to encourage with my clients. If you can't find just the right design for you, or you have an awesome idea that you would like to share, please contact me and you may see a new line with your idea in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment