Friday, February 27, 2009

Your Style, Your Day



You know which flowers you want, the bridesmaid dresses have been selected, the cake considered; now all you need is to finish your vision with the perfect wedding paper collection that will capture the essence of you.

I've designed several different styles to cater to almost any bride. I know how important this day is because it was just that important to me over 3 years ago. I still remember trying out various color schemes, checking out venues, drooling over wedding cakes in several bridal magazines, and envisioning exactly how I wanted my hair done among many other choices I had to make. Being a designer, my favorite part was designing my invitations. I couldn't find anything online that truly captured the look I was going for. My hope is to make this a lot easier for you than it was for me. Any of my collections can be customized by color, font or wording to give your wedding paper a personal touch and to make sure it sets the tone for the main event.

Let's face it, we all know you will be gorgeous, breath-taking, and the most perfect bride ever. And there are so many things that make you unique and original from everyone else. So make sure you pick a collection that reflects you and your style so that when people see it, they think "wow, that is totally her!".

No comments:

Post a Comment